People around me

People around me


There are some People Around me Like my father, mother, brother, relatives, Friends, Neighbors. Basically, I live with My parents. My mom always tells me I am like my father. She actually means I am stupid like my father I also think No I am sure That I Got lots of features from my father. My father Got Angry without listening to anything. Eventually, He is going To convince But before that, He starts shouting like a crazy guy. He loves us a lot. That's why he doesn't let us go anywhere. Last Time, my brother and our cousin wanted to Sylhet for Traveling. He was like "Don't make My home empty. Don't need to go there".  He sounds like we are going to die if we go out. I understand He was Concerned for us. My mom, she is really sweet. But sometimes she got furious.
 
But That's okay She loves us.
And My brother he is the slowest person I have ever met. He is always. All the time he is late. But when he does something that Is going to be perfect.
I love them.

Post a Comment

0 Comments