Thought

Thoughts


Sometimes I see people sharing their opinion on social media. Sometimes Those are goods sometimes not. Sometimes Some opinion makes Me upset.  I want to tell people that The way they explain I don't support that. But I don't share my opinion because if I share my opinion there will be an argument so I Think it's better to avoid them.
Just Like last time people were comparing an Animal(Elephant's)Life with Human Lifes. They are Like " You guys care about an elephant's Life But there are so many people dying. you Guys Don't care about that".  I mean like Seriously? How can you compare life to another? Just because they are animal that doesn't mean Their life aren't important. Every life matter. Humans' Life is important. Animals' Life is also important.
How can You Not know that?

And Then a celebrity died. So everyone was upset About that. There go some people like " He was from another religion why are you being upset about that. You will go to Jahannam".  I understand he was from another religion. But our religion Didn't teach us to hate People. If you can't love someone at least don't hate them.


What's the most frustrating thing you know?
When you want to do something that you didn't do it before.  People around you start talking rubbish to your parents. That's why I don't want to tell anyone anything. I think they don't even understand sarcasm. You tell them something and they take it in another say. It better stay away from them. 
Some people will tell you they love you and understand you. But actually, they don't understand you a bit. They just care about their own opinion. Every time something happened they will make sure it's your fault you are the culprit. They will say I respect your opinion but in the end, they force you to accept that you are wrong. If you want to do something they will say you are not capable of that but if it makes you happy do it. Whenever you say something they will take it in the wrong way.
Why? First, you discourage someone and then say no go do it!! What's the point. You can hurt someone you can insult someone. you can make someone feel down. You can make someones family as fun. 

But when the person starts giving answers what's wrong with that? Why does that person have to listen that she is the one who always argues? 
Some people ask me why aren't you like other girls. Why don't you behave smartly like other Girls?

There is just one answer: I just Don't want To.
I don't want to prove that I wasn't wrong.
I don't want to prove that I am loyal.
I don't want to prove that I was telling the truth.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

If you recommend anything for this review