Myself

I am a 20 years old Girl. I live with My parents and Elder Brother. From childhood, I used To copy my brother so I got some weird Taste between girly Stuff and boyish Stuff. I don'T think That a Bad Thing. 

I am quite Happy With My behavior. Sometimes I get Angry Because of silly Things and It's genetic. I have some weird Habit or you can say sickness. Like when I am alone I can do everything perfectly But when someone is around me I got nervous and make mistakes.

I get nervous to talk to elderly people (especially Unknown) mY body And voice starts shaking. I think all these habits are Not bad. People Think I am a dumb Girl but I am quite smart. I just Don't show them. But when people say "You should Change Yourself". It makes me upset. I mean why should I change myself. I mean I don't do Wrong Things. I am not doing drugs Or smoking. I am not beating or bullying people. Then why should I change?

Post a Comment

0 Comments